Friday, January 21, 2011

Animal Products

Animal Products
Animal products belong to the category of foods and beverages. Animal products consist of dairy products, egg products, honey products, meat and poultry and sea foods. Dairy products include butter, canned dairy products, casein, cheese, condensed milk, cream, ice cream, lactose, milk, milk powder and other dairy products such as whey powder and yogurt. Egg products consist of eggs whereas honey products are consisted of those products which are made of honey. Meat and poultry is another major form of animal products whereas all meat, poultry and sea foods comprise all meat & poultry products, beef, beef jerky, canned poultry & meat, chicken meat, chicken paws, dried meat & poultry, edible offal, fowl & livestock, fresh meat & poultry, frozen meat & poultry, ham, pork, poultry, red meat, and sausages and sausage casings. There is always a high demand of animal products in all parts of the world. Animal products in each and every form provide so much needed nutrition to human beings. Therefore, animal products are supposed to be healthy food for all age groups. In many countries, there are some limitations for using animal products such as people don't eat animal products like pork and ham in Muslim countries especially. Above all, animal products are the most popular food items all over the world.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete